Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our little comedian

We are just beginning to discover what very large personality our son has. He's become a real pro at smiling in the last week. Those of you who have met the little tyke know how expressive he is. Yesterday, he looked around the room with one eyebrow raised like we were all a bunch of goons. I can't even raise one eyebrow! What a talented little guy. Also, I've learned that he's very much a morning person. After his breakfast bottle, he'll just look around and grin. He's become a big fan of his mobile. He loves to stare at it for as long as I have the patience to keep winding it up. My very favorite is that he's begun to coo and chatter a lot. His favorite phrase is "Ahhh GOOO." I'm pretty sure that's Eastonese for "I love you." Kade and I fall more and more in love with our little boy each day. We'll be blessing him this Sunday, the first. If anyone would like to come, I'd be happy to get you the address and info. Here are some new pictures of our little guy hammin' it up.The one-eyebrow-raised stare...



2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey, text me the info on the blessing! I want to try and make it!

Rose said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy. I love his smiles. It sounds like your hearts are swelling even more each day, as they should. Love ya all!