Monday, March 22, 2010

Harry Potter Party

So, maybe I'm a little embarrassed to blog about this-- My Harry Potter Party! Yeah, I know. I'm a huge nerd. But it's my birthday, so lay off. I had my family over to celebrate my 22nd and have a little HP fun. We had a feast to rival the Great Hall and even drank Butterbeer (which is kinda gross, by the way). After we played HP trivia and the loser (mom) had to be the first to try the jellybeans. I'm pretty sure she ate a centipede flavored one. Then we ate a special cake that Tiff brought me and watched HP6. Oh, what fun. I just might have to do it again next year...


This is how you look after eating a skunk spray jelly bean.








Do I dare? I shouldn't have, because it was booger flavored.

2 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Your not a nerd! I love Harry Potter! Steve thinks I'm the biggest nerd ever, but I'm with you, I love it!

Bethany said...

I <3 HP. And am insulted you didn't invite me to this party.