Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things I love about Easton

E is 21 months now, and that age comes with a certain amount of attitude on his part. When you add teething in to the mix, he hasn't been the happiest little boy lately. So...it's been a little difficult to maintain my sanity and patience lately. But, no matter what, he's still the best little buddy in the whole world, and here's why:
1. He calls me "Honey" instead of "Mommy". I think it's the cutest thing. When I'm gone, Kade said E walks around the house calling for his "Honey". What a little sweetheart.
2. My new favorite thing he says is "I'm a mess!" when I clean him up after meals.
3. When he things something is yucky, he scrunches up his whole face and says "EEWW, Gwoss!"
4. He gets SO excited to go to "chooch" (church). Despite how he behaves in sacrement, he has a really good time at church and LOVES nursery. He also loves to bless the food and always folds his arms at the table and waits to say "maymen".
5. His new favorite thing to do is talk on the phone. He gets especially excited when he gets to call Daddy or Gwappa (grandpa). If you're ever lonely, give him a call.
6. He thinks it's so funny when he falls down. How many kids laugh when they fall instead of cry? He's a real tough guy.
7. He LOVES football. He gets so excited to watch it and is always yelling for the players to "GO, GO, GO!" and to get a "TOUCHDOWN!" He is definitely his father's son.
8. He likes to pretend his food is either a car or a hat. He is always "driving" his apple slices around and saying "Vrooom, vroom." or putting his food on his head and saying it's his hat. What a goober.
9. He calls juice "douche". That's all I can say about that.
10. He likes to whisper a lot and I don't think there is anything cuter than the sound of his little whispery chipmunk voice. Especially when he puts his finger to his lips and says "Shhh...quiet".

Now, let's just hope that the next time he is rolling, screaming, kicking on the floor or in time-out, I can remember how many silly, cute things he does. I love him, terrible twos and all.

No comments: