Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring

Oh, hello there. Waiting for me to update, are you? Lots has been happening around the Gardner home lately, and now that I am *mostly* finished with the semester, I feel like I can take a deep breath and record some of our adventures... Here are the pictures from our last while and some updates to go with 'em.

For Valentine's Day, E and I had a great time making homemade Valentines for Daddy.

Then we covered Daddy's truck with hearts and candy

On Easter morning, E was super excited to see that the Easter Bunny had come and left some tracks behind!



Even Livvy enjoyed opening baskets and playing with new toys.

Lou in her super duper cute Easter dress from Grammy Kim and Grandpa Dennis


Alivia and Greyson

Easton and Brynlee


I let Livvy have solids for the first time on Easter. Just a banana and some potatoes

Unfortunately, she wasn't a fan yet. 

The best part of the day for E was doing egg hunts at both grandparent's homes


Easton has turned into such a Daddy's boy lately. He waits all day for him to come home and  is his shadow at night. 

We are so grateful for the warm weather and the beautiful Spring season we are having. Going outside makes such a big difference in our day!
Livvy has been doing really well lately. We took her to the chiropractor and switched her pediatrician, and now she struggles very little with her reflux and isn't taking any medicines for it. She's starting to like her solids more and can hold her own bottle. At her last appt. she was at 13 #s even and in the 40% for her weight, 75% for height, and 90% for head. I guess she has a huge noggin? She's full of smiles and chatters all  day long. Easton still loves her to the moon and back and goes out of his way to be sure that Sissy is happy. Easton is mostly potty trained now, and doing so well. I'm so proud of my little dude. He knows most of his letters and letter sounds and has started coloring inside the lines. What a big boy!
As for Kade and I, we are as busy as ever, and we are both so grateful that I can stay at home with our kids and spend time together as a family in the evenings. We are really looking forward to summer :)

No comments: