Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The house

Well, that's it. I'm a real grown up now. We bought a house. Well..a condo anyway. It's in the blackhawk subdivision for those of you who know where that is. It's all very fast, but we love it and are very happy with our decision. We have to move out of our apartment by the 22nd now...which is just about nuts. So we'll be staying with mom and pop for a few weeks while we get all the paperwork settled and painting done that I decide to do. I'll post some pictures when I have them. Anyway....we have made it to week 19. Almost half done. We just have 6 more days until we find out the sex of the little bambino. However, I did have a dream last night that it was a girl (named Emma Lois...uck!) ...A sign, maybe?

2 comments:

C.B. said...

Nikki it was so good to see you! I love our girls nights!
I am excited you got a condo, we love ours. Your little puppy is so dang cute! I love your blog. I will check back often!

Mike and Michelle said...

Congratulations on the house! I'm so glad we can be pregnant buddies :) I'm jealous that you can actually tell that you're pregnant though, I'm still in the stage where people just think I'm getting chubby! Keep me updated with lots of pics!