Monday, May 18, 2009

Long overdue but not much to say

I've been meaning to post for a while now. Easton turned 4 months old last week. He is growing like a weed. At his 4 mo. check up, we found out he weighs 13 lbs 11 oz and is 24.5 inches long. He has more than doubled his birth weight :) We've tried solids a few times and he's still not quite ready for it. He does look adorable slurping on that spoon though. Not much else has changed around here. Spring has arrived, which means Kade is always running off to this place or that. He's umpiring little league games a few nights a week and his own baseball team will kick off in about a week. Pair that up with work and class, and I'm a single mom :) It's all okay though. Summer will be over before we all know it and I'll have my sweet man back. We're taking off to Park City this week for a few days....hopefully we don't blow an engine this time around..yeesh.

1 comment:

Rose said...

It's been awhile since I have checked your blog. I always enjoy all the new photos of little Easton. Love the one in the bath towel. It made me smile and giggle. He is such a wonderful blessing. Hope all goes well on your trip to Park City. Don't forget to change the oil! Love you all.