Monday, May 4, 2009

Recipe Exchange

Since I'm only work part-time now, I have been able to make more dinners lately for my family. I really love to do it! However, I am definitely running short on new recipes and ideas. So, I'm starting a blog recipe exchange. Here's how it will work. I will post a recipe on here for you to use and tag some friends. If you're tagged, then you post a recipe on your blog for us to have and tag someone else...I'm sure you understand. Thanks in advance for your yummy recipes!


Here is a family favorite that my mom used to make and Kade loves:
Crockpot Lemon Chicken

1/4 c. Ketchup
2 T vinegar
2 T brown sugar
6 oz. lemonade
Chicken Breasts
Flour, pepper, salt, seasoning salt

Coat chicken with flour and seasoning. Place in skillet over med-high heat to brown both sides of chicken. Place chicken in crock pot. Add remaining ingredients on top of chicken. Cook on high for 4 hours and serve over white rice.

Simple! And delicious!! Enjoy!
I tag Tiffany Smith, Katie Marcheschi, Christie Bodily, Michelle Moss, and Sarah Thompson

No comments: