Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Top reasons having a 9 mo. old is a lot like having a puppy

I've realized lately how much my sweet boy reminds me of a puppy. Here's why:
1. Several times a day you will find him crawling around the house with a sock in his mouth. I don't understand it, but he loves to eat socks. He has one in his mouth right now. I have no idea where he found it.
2. When I sit down to eat, Easton will tug on my pant leg and beg until I share with him. Have we mentioned that Easton really enjoys food? Cause he REALLY enjoys food.
3. He plays hard and sleeps hard. 'Nough said.
4. He loves to play ball and will fetch if needed.
5. He is breaking in the new teeth by chewing on the coffee table. Now there are Easton marks alongside the Jack marks.
6. He's always good for a good snuggle.
7. And of course....I have to clean up his poop.

3 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

LOL cute post. :) He sounds like fun. :)

C.B. said...

Hee hee, I call Tegan my little puppy too! So true.

Unknown said...

Don't forget the slobbers. this is lindsay by the way. kenzy's username