Monday, January 11, 2010

E's Extravaganza

We had a lot of fun last night at E's big birthday bash. Thanks to all who came. My favorite part was when Easton shared his cake with me and got frosting all over my face. He had so much fun with all of his family and friends. I think his favorite part was the huge cake that he got all to himself (no surprise there). This morning he has been very busy breaking in all his new toys and videos. Thanks AGAIN to all of you who helped me make his party a success and helping to calm me down when I started to get a little overly-stressed about the shindig. Here are some photos from last night and one other of E at home doing what he does best----getting into trouble. I think I should get a big pat on the back for already having these posted...even if I am only doing it so that I can take a break from my homework.




























































1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Easton! And I hope school is going great for you, Nikki. :)