Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Easton's Year in Photos

Dear E,
Today you are one year old. Mommy was really strong about it until she put you to bed. Then I held you and just cried, because I just doesn't know where this year has gone. I do know that this has been the happiest and mot rewarding year I have ever lived. Also, it's been the fastest. You amaze me each and every day. I've never met a child with so much personality in such a little body. I think you knew how sad this day made me, because you decided to give me a kiss for the very first time. That made me cry too, but those were happy tears. I don't know what I ever smiled about, laughed at, or loved so much before you were born. One year ago, I held you in my arms for the first time, and I was sure that there would never be room in my heart for any more love than I felt at that moment. Now I know that I was wrong. My heart has made room for 365 days worth of more love. That's a lot, Big E. One day you'll understand, but until then, make sure you give me lots more of those kisses and extra snuggles when you're growing an extra lot. I love you, E. Thank you for the most blissfully happy year any mommy has ever had.























































1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Cute post! :) He looks so different from his newborn picture...and he looks more and more like Kade.