Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Monday...

Monday, Monday, Monday. That is my new mantra. The doctor agreed to strip my membranes Monday. MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY!! Oh friends, what good news that was to me. Now lets all cross our fingers that little Easton will cooperate with our plans and come to meet us all. I'm still sitting at one centimeter and 70% effaced. Thats okay. It's not zero. And it doesn't determine anything anyway. But his head is engaged and he's all ready to go. Now to get him here. That is the hard part I'm afraid. But either way, my due date is only 15 days away. AND you know what? It's Christmas Eve Eve so all is right in the world. I hope you all have wonderful holidays. Hopefully the next post is complete with photos of our new little man. OH PLEASE! MONDAY!!!!

5 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

ahh!! A girl at my work had her baby the day after they stripped her membranes... YAY!

Bethany said...

Eep! It's getting so close!

Please please please put me on the texting list so I am alerted when the little guy is born!

Merry Christmas!

darkhorse said...

Tuesday hopefully "easton" enters the ball game and starts toward his complete game, here in the world. I cannot wait to be able to stare in his eyes and know that me & nikkie created this little thing from our hevenly fater, what joy it will be to hold him in my arms and know that he will be the greatest little sports maniac ever :-) come on little man come and play.

tiffrsmith said...

You should be going on long walks everyday lady! And there is one other way to get things started (wink, wink). Can I also say, Kade is going to be an awesome dad. You got a good one.

Wildflower said...

I will be thinking about you today! Hope all goes smooth for you. Wishing you lots of love and joy as you welcome your son into the world.