Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Help the Howes!!

Hey Ladies! Recently, one of my closest friends, Julianne Howes, delivered her baby boy, Michael, 15 weeks prematurely. Baby Michael is a little miracle and he is doing incredibly well given his extraordinary circumstances. So far, their medical bills have reached 90,000 dollars and he is expected to be in the NICU until late July. So, when a friend is down, you reach out and help right? Here is what I can do: I am a Mary Kay consultant. I will donate 20% of my profits for the ENTIRE month of May to her family to help with costs. Here is where you can help: Book a skin care party any Saturday morning or Wednesday evening in May, get me a list of guests, and I'll do everything else! Wednesdays and Saturdays no good? Let me know a day that will work for you and I will try my very hardest to work it out for you. Don't want to hold a party? Then, just place an order with me!You get great skin care and make up products AND you'll help out this AMAZING family. You can message me here, email me at sticks_2006@hotmail.com, or call me anytime at 435-512-4274. Please, help!

No comments: