Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Milestone Madness

Our little Easton has really begun to figure out the world. Yesterday, he slept through the night (from 9 pm to 6 am!!), rolled over (front to back), AND started grabbing objects all before lunch. I half expected him to be walking and potty trained by the time I got home from work. I guess sometimes things just click. Here are some pictures and videos from this week:

He's getting so strong!
Playing in his gym

Loving up on momma
The rare photo of Easton after a bath and NOT crying because he had to get out of the warm water.
Our new favorite goofy photo
Playing with his toys...finally :)
Holding his own bottle like a big boy.


Sorry the videos are always so dark...hope you can even tell what's going on here.

2 comments:

tiffrsmith said...

Oh my goodness! When I saw the video of him rolling over, I cheered! He's getting so big so fast.

Wes and Dani said...

lol that pic of him with one eye open is so funny hahaha! what a doll! :)