Friday, April 3, 2009

Don't give up!

Tonight Kade and I found ourselves lying on the floor chanting "Don't give up! Keep trying!!" while Easton kicked and strained and wobbled around on his belly. Our little man is inches away from rolling over. It seems he figured out what to do over night. Yesterday, during tummy time he was mostly rubbing his face into the carpet. But today was something else! He's gotten so much stronger. Formula feeding is still not going well. He was inconsolable most of the day from the tummy ache it gives him. So I decided to try a new formula. I'm pretty bugged considering I bought a 3 lb can of the other stuff. Stupid. If anyone uses Enfamil Gentlease...I'll make you a SCREAMING deal. Just get rid of the crap. Now we're trying Nestle Goodstart, and I already think it's working better. No crying! But he spent most the night in a coma because he was too busy screaming during the day to take his naps. So, cross your fingers that we've found the good stuff. For some reason, even though I can't wait to stop pumping, watching my milk dry up is very scary. I get so nervous as I am slowly filling the bottles less and less when I pump. I don't think I will feel good about my own milk going away until I have found a formula that doesn't make my little guy puke, scream, or unable to have a good poop. *SIGH* Here are some photos I took tonight of Easton on his tummy so the rest of you can see how good he's getting. These are my new favorite pictures of him. Doesn't he look ADORABLE!?!?!


My heart could just explode with joy looking at that sweet smile.

1 comment:

Mike and Michelle said...

Ok I totally agree on the arranged marriage...your little guy is so adorable!