Thursday, June 26, 2008

The exclusive first look at the Gardner baby

Well...my mind is finally at ease!! Today we had another appointment with our doctor and our first ultrasound. It was so reassuring to hear the heartbeat and see our little bug in real time. We even got to watch the baby wiggle around in 4D. The doctor said that baby is looking perfectly normal and healthy so far. There are no words to describe what it's like to see the baby on the screen and know that it's actually inside of me! I'm so amazed at the fantastic work my body and baby are doing right now. Baby is just the right size and she even took a guess at the sex.... I think I might hold you all in suspense and not post it on here until we know one hundred percent. Feel free to make guesses from the pictures, but remember I'm only 12 weeks so it's anyone's game. I'm feeling more like myself every day and I'm really looking forward to the coveted second trimester. I've even developed a bit of a baby bump. I was also happy to discover that I haven't had any weight gain yet (which is actually an okay deal at this point.)



Can you tell what the sex is???






2 comments:

tiffrsmith said...

Cutest baby ever! (Well, in the top 5 anyway. We do have some cuties in our family.) I'm so excited for you guys. Looks like we'll be able to share baby clothes. (Wink, wink.) Hope your little one doesn't mind a few poo stains. (I'm kidding, by the way.)

Julianne Howes said...

How cute!!! My guess is a boy...