Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family photos

Okay, first of all-- where the heck did November come from? Didn't October just start? Time is flying by right now. That's a fact I only too grateful for. Just 9 more weeks folks! And you better have your fingers crossed for 8!!! Halloween was really fun this year. Kade went as Elvis and I went as a beauty queen (Miss Conception, of course. Thanks for the idea, Karissa!)

We also had another doctor appointment. Nothing big to report there. I'm measuring a slight amount smaller than I ought to be, but we're not concerned. Also, we've signed up for lamaze class and I am simply giddy about it. I can't wait! We took family photos last weekend and I can't wait to share them with all of you! My friend, Christy, is starting up her own photography business so we had her take the pictures for us. She was simply divine. The pictures were wonderful, and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have pictures taken. You can check her out at Christymariephotography.blogspot.com and I think you'll agree with me.

I am getting very excited for Thanksgiving. We're spending it with my mom's side of the family, and I'm really grateful to be able to see everyone before baby comes. Not to mention eating all that fantastic food. Pregnant lady paradise is what it is. Let's just hope the time keeps flying by until then.

2 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

I love your family photos....oh so cute! I can't believe how fast time is flying, you guys will be there before you know it! Enjoy Thanksgiving feasting, I know I'm going to be using the prego card on that one to :-)

Chelsie Sanders said...

Your pictures are so cute! She does so a great job. Sorry we haven't gotten together. We shall soon, send me an email on what days work!