Monday, November 17, 2008

This week

Today we had another doctor appointment. Dr. Craig says baby looks fine and feels like he is sitting head down (yay!). The only bad news is that I'm still measuring small. I should be measuring at 33 centimeters and I'm only measuring at 30. Uh oh. So we're going to have another ultrasound before our next appointment just to make sure that he is growing the right amount. Dr. Craig and I both suppose that everything is fine. Easton likes to hang out in my ribs so he's probably just hiding up there growing away. My weight gain is still on track and after next time we should start going weekly to the doctor. It's crunch time! So Kade and I are going to be working extra hard on getting the nursery in line and ready for little man to come. My first shower is this weekend and I'm really excited to visit with everyone. The gifts won't be bad either! We'll be down to seven weeks on Wednesday. Yikes! We had lamaze class today too. I'm really enjoying the classes. I hope that they prove to be helpful. Tonight we learned breathing patterns. Ah hee ah hee ah hee ah hoo. And don't you forget it! Oh and I also want to say that whoever voted on the poll that I'll have Easton Jan. 11-17 is a real big meanie. Just kidding....kinda.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it really is coming soon! I voted just before the new year so you can get a tax break sooner :)
Nikki I just LOVE you so much! It was so much fun to be with my favorite fellow employees and you SPOILED me rotten! Good Karma....what comes around goes around. I hope you get the same sweet treatment at your shower this weekend!
Oh yeah,funny,funny,I'm going to write you Landon's comment about a paticular gift on a private facebook message.

Dad said...

Your first shower this weekend? You mean you haven't had a shower since you got pregnant?? Eewwww.
So is there some reason you can't shower during the first two tris?? is it bad for the baby or something? I've never heard that myself but I know they've prob come up with a lot of new discoveries since we were in the baby business. Oh well, I hope you enjoy that shower, I thinkin Kade is really gonna glad you were finally able to.

Nikki and Kade said...

Pops- If your gonna make fun of me, probably you should hit the grammar check..Nice try.

Mike and Michelle said...

Wow! I cant believe how close you're getting, I'm so excited for you! I am having a baby shower...so text me your address, so I can send you an invite! The shower is in Vernal, but I still just want to send you an invitation :-)