Thursday, March 26, 2009

Performing my blogly duty

So, since it's apparently a blog sin to change your background and not add a post while you're at it (TIFFANY!!) I decided I'd better give a few updates-- assuming I can think of anything. Little Easto is as full of life as ever. His sleeping schedule has regulated and he now puts himself to sleep very easily. He's basically amazing. He's very talkative and has started to do this fake cough thing when he gets extra excited. I just can't wait for the giggles. His legs are kicking non-stop (I remember that from when I was pregnant) and I'm starting to think he'll be a better soccer player than a baseball player. (Actually, his movements remind me a little more of a broadway dancer, but we won't go there...) Sorry, Kade. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this already, but Kade and I are both looking into ways to bring a couple extra bucks in and pad our resumes as well. So, in a few weeks, Kade will start classes to get his real estate license. I'm considering undertaking Mary Kay. We'll see what happens. I love my job, but I'd love to stay at home with Easton too. Being a working mom is bittersweet for me. Well...here's hoping that spring actually comes and sticks around soon. The Gardner clan sure is ready....Oh, and I also want to wish my sweet Makenzy a Happy Birthday. She's turning 16... Oops..I mean 6.When Easton gets REALLY angry, he kicks like mad. This is what happens when babies are REALLY angry while wearing jammies that are a little too big.
Easton secretly wishes he could control his arms enough to suck his thumb. Here is a good picture of one of his better attempts (before I intervened and gave him a binky.)
He absolutely insists on sleeping on his side. Don't bother trying anything else.
Easton's favorite moments are the ones where I let him be alittle bit naked and free. He lights up.



This video is a little long-ish but it really shows all the personality our little guy has. Pay attention to how often he moves his little eyebrows.

3 comments:

Thompson said...

he is so dang cute!!!! i want one we need to do something together nick has been pulling out the grill lets cook out. call us.!!!

C.B. said...

Such a darling boy! Love the new background.

I recommend you take a look at Arbonne instead of Mary Kay. Not only are their products awesome, there are not as many people selling Arbonne like Mary Kay.

tiffrsmith said...

Your blogging sins are forgiven.

Good luck with the business ventures!