Saturday, June 6, 2009

5 things I did yesterday

Inspired by my sister (who was inspired by her sister-in-law) here is a list of five things I did yesterday.
1. Watched The Hours...What's is WITH that movie?? Weird.
2. Read Pride and Prejudice. It's taking an infinitely long time for me to finish it, but I'm really enjoying it. I'll give the credit to Julianne, who always told me I needed to read it.
3. Went to the park behind my house with Easton. I just intended to get out of the house to get Easton to STOP crying. But it turned out to be exactly what I needed too. It is full of the most beautiful wild daisies and other flowers. It was absolutely gorgeous. Christy and Tegan joined us
there later. It's so nice to see good friends.
4. Went to a bon fire to see some old high school friends. It turned out to be just about the lamest thing I did yesterday, second only to watching that horrible movie (which is debatable). Turns out...I see the people I want to see and don't really have a need to "reconnect" with anyone else.
5. Had a sleepover with Amber and Whitney. Kade was out of town umpiring so we decided to have a girl party. It was so much fun. I forget how fun it is to stay up late doing Madlibs, eating junk, and just being silly. I half regretted it in the morning when Easton woke up so early (and with a cold), but post-nap I know that it was definitely much needed.

Easton has turned into a drooly, whiny, teething monster. He and I are trying desperately to get along while we get through this unavoidable time. Can't kids just have dentures???

Also-- Here are our new family photos. Thanks again to Christy :0)