Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going private

I have decided to set this blog to private. Please message me your email if you would like me to email you an invite. I have also started a new blog that will be open to the public called Musings. The URL is www.ngmusings.blogspot.com. I hope you will all enjoy it. It will help me to be able to keep THIS blog more dedicated to my family happenings and less to my random thoughts I feel like sharing. On with it....

Easton has now passed his 5 month mark. Big boy! He is sitting up on his own and eating solids like a champ. He's pretty cranky lately...I suspect teeth. However, our biggest hurdle has once again focused on sleeping. Easton started waking up several time a night to eat. I decided that he is just too darn old to be needing to eat more than once at night, if at all. So..no more nighttime bottles unless I'm really positive that's what he's screeching about. Now I just pop his binky in his mouth, switch on his swing, and leave him alone to work it out. So far so good. Here are the newest pictures of our life.




7 comments:

Fonzareli said...

so...i just added you to my blog list and now you're going private on me. a_fonzareli@hotmail.com (please??) I added Musings too. Love it!

Wes and Dani said...

Add me! danifrisby@yahoo.com

Shel Loney said...

shelloney@gmail.com

C.B. said...

I think you have my address already. Just in case here it is.
christybodily at gmail dot com

Guest said...

Don't forget me! beka_neary2@yahoo.com

Julianne Howes said...

juliannemathews@hotmail.com

tiffrsmith said...

I hope I don't have to tell you to invite me!

By the way, you should tell the mother of the kid in the first picture to cut his hair already. Or is that a bad toupee?