Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Uprooted..again

Looks like the Gardner family is moving...again. We've only been in our apartment for 3 months, but Kade and I have decided to jump ship to save money and have a place that allows Jack. So, we are currently looking for a Jack-sitter. Any volunteers? It's gonna be a really huge hassle for me to move all of the dog stuff into hiding every time we have to show our apartment. Anyhow, Jack is doing very well with us. He's caught on so quickly to potty training and sleeping through the night. What a wonderful little dog. My very favorite thing is how dang excited he gets when one of us comes home. He wags his little bum and jumps all over, and it's just so darn cute you can't be grumpy after work. No news on the bambino this week. I'm DYING to feel the baby move, but I'm getting no cooperation. But I just found out that my closest cousin in age is going to have a baby boy this December. I'm very, very excited for him. Well, folks I wish I had more to give ya, but I'm all out of interesting things to say.
Here's Jack getting his first bath. He wasn't so fond of it, but he looked adorable.
Jack hiking with Kade.

1 comment:

guest said...

The eagle view townhomes right across from the golfcourse by willow park allow pets and there is a for rent sign up now, I would check it out. they are nice!
-natali