Friday, January 2, 2009

Crippled

AH!! I'm crippled! This little boy is totally crushing my pelvis and it has become VERY difficult for me to get around. I try to limp and not put as much weight on the side that hurts, but it's no bueno. I'm pretty sure the only thing that will give me relief from the pain is birth....ironic? I'm still working this week, and I feel that each night is an accomplishment. I hope that you all had a happy New Year. I'm feeling very excited for what is to come this year. I can't wait to watch my little boy grow up and learn how to be a good mommy to him. We're in for a year full of firsts. I'm not setting any resolutions this year, because I feel like I've got enough work cut out for me for a while. But I will try to be a more patient and loving wife for Kade. Hopefully the lack of a bajillion hormones will make that easier for me....but maybe not. I'm due in just five days now, but there is no sign of Easton joining us anytime soon. I'm just hoping at this point that he doesn't go a week over and I end up being induced anyway. I don't know that I can stand this pain in my hip and the discomfort from carrying this huge baby for 12 more days. But I'm trying to hang in there and keep a positive mind. TRYING is the key word there. I'm sorta hoping he'll come on the sixth now. That's the 3 year anniversary of our first date, and how wonderful would that be? Keep your fingers crossed for us! Thanks for all the support you've all given lately as we wait and anticipate! We love you.

2 comments:

C.B. said...

Nikki,
I am wishing on a star he comes out this very second for you! Did it work!

Casey and Amy said...

I'm excited for you guys to have your baby! Thats going to be so fun! Hang in there!!