Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stripped...again

So here we are. OVERDUE. Ugh. I know that your due date is only an estimate, but it still sucks to watch it pass you by. So I went back to the doctor today for the last time. I am now 3 cm, 90% effaced, and scheduled to be induced Tuesday if Easton doesn't join us before that. She also stripped my membranes again. It didn't hurt nearly as badly this time, but still unpleasant. I think that labor is just around the corner and I really doubt that I'll be induced. I hope that he's here by the weekend so that my dear sister Tiffany can still come to visit. Maybe if Easton knew how many people were anxiously awaiting his arrival, he'd hurry up. Perhaps he's going for the "fashionably late" approach. I am just going to try to stay a bit more active today that I have for the last few days and hope that it helps. PLEASE let him come. Oh please....

1 comment:

Mike and Michelle said...

Hang in there, I'm so excited for you two! Make sure you post lots of pictures of your new little one!