Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stripped

Today we had another dr. appt. It went pretty well. I have progressed to 2+ centimeters, 80% effaced, and the baby is sitting at zero station. Yay! They also were able to strip my membranes today. All I know is that it had better work, because it HURT!!!! My goodness, I thought I was going to kick the nurse in the face. Atleast it was over quickly. Hopefully it was worth it. The nurse said that if it worked, we would know within 24 hours. In the event that it doesn't work and I go...(GULP)...OVERDUE, then I go back to the doctor Thursday to talk about my options then. Ugh. Anyone else sick of talking about me giving birth and me not actually DOING it? I sure am. Anyway...due tomorrow. PLEASE let it be soon.
I want to take a quick second and tell my husband happy anniversary of our first date. :) Agreeing to go on that first date was the best thing I ever did, and I don't have any idea where I'd be without you. You are the perfect match for me and the last three years have been the best I've ever had. I love you more than you'll ever know. You're going to be the best dad Easton could ask for, because you're already the best husband I could ever ask for. Happy Anniversary, love. Here's to eternity!

No comments: